Green Corn Vendor Opportunities
We begin accepting applications for vendors on March 3, 2024. If you are interested in being a food vendor or renting a booth space to peddle your wares please fill out the following form. We will be sure to follow up with you as soon as possible. If your are approved as a vendor, you will be sent an invoice to confirm your reservation as a vendor for the 50th Anniversary Green Corn Festival.
The 2024 Bixby Green Corn Festival will be held outdoors in downtown Bixby on June 27, 28, & 29. The festival will include a parade, carnival rides, food and craft booths, contests, children’s activities, live entertainment, and concerts on Friday and Saturday nights.
Vendor spaces are approximately 11’ x 11’ and are located outdoors on the pavement or concrete. Tent anchors, canopies, or other protrusions from the display must fit within the assigned space. Each vendor is responsible for your own set-up and dismantling and is expected to be present for all three days of the festival. Vendors may begin setting up after 9:00 a.m. on Thursday. Your booth must be open and ready to staff by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday evening. All booths must be open, staffed, and operated during the festival’s normal operating hours listed below. No vehicles, trailers, etc., will be allowed in the vendor area until after 11:00 p.m. on Saturday night. Trailers, tents, and all supplies must be removed Saturday night leaving the area clean of debris.
- Thursday – 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Friday – 5:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday – 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
If we are able to provide you with a space in the Green Corn Festival we will confirm with you by email, including your space number. Please be very specific on the form below concerning the items that you intend to sell. We try to give all of our vendors the opportunity to do well, and we will inform you if any of the items you have listed is in conflict with other vendors. You will be provided with a link to make payment for your booth online or an address to send a Money Order, Cashier’s or personal check. No rental will be considered final until payment is made in full.
There is a no smoking ordinance in the park and around the park. This will include the booth space area, and the entire festival area. Thank you for your interest in the Green Corn Festival. We look forward to seeing you there!
Rules and Regulations
- Solicitation of funds for any political, educational or charitable corporation or association by a corporation, association, group, or individual shall be prohibited unless authorized in writing by the Bixby Optimist Club.
- Obscene items, literature, etc., are strictly prohibited.
- Exhibitors are Not allowed to leave the area of their booth to sell or give away any item, food, or merchandise, or to promote any ideas or opinions. No walking/roaming vendors. Vendors that do not comply with the rules may be asked to leave the premises. No Refund will be given.
- List of Products – Any items in your space not authorized on your application for booth/contract are subject to removal at the discretion of the Bixby Optimist Club.
- Vendors will be allowed to set up once your account is paid in full and all required documents are on file with the Bixby Optimist Club.
- The Optimist Club reserves the right to ask any vendor who behaves in a rude or inappropriate manner towards any person to leave the premises immediately. Such vendors will not be invited to participate in future festivals. No refund will be given.
Vendor Application and Contract